Friday, July 19, 2013

GUEST STYLE BLOGGER | Certified F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S. in Von Vonni



Today we are excited to welcome another Guest Style Blogger to Von Vonni. Welcome Maine-based blogger Jessica Jacques of Certified F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S. as she shows off the multiple ways she rocks her Purple Mozaic Von Vonni Transformer. Enjoy her post below.


One Dress Can Transform Your Look Multiple Times!

I recently had the honor and pleasure of experiencing a Von Vonni Transformer dress and I am completely in LOVE!

I have the long, purple mozaic dress and the colors are very vibrant, fresh and flattering. This dress amazingly can be worn in a ton of different styles (the website says 25) giving you the freedom to wear this to multiple occasions and create your own style! Of course the website provides you with videos on how you can create specific looks and it is very easy to follow and do on your own.


It is a one size fit most (US size 0-12) and with the type of fabric used for the dress it is easy to flatter any body shape! I have an average body size, but my shape is Kim Kardashian so it’s hard for me to find flattering long dresses that don’t make me look bulky or too hippy. The Transformer dress made me feel completely comfortable, glamorous and sexy and the multiple style options make it easy to style yourself into a flattering look. You can wear it with or without a bra, depending on style, but for me I have to wear a bra so when I wear the dress raised up, strapless/tub top way, I can use the long fabric pieces at the top to create sleeves, or a belt to define my waist-line, or one shoulder twists…anything I want!

It is such a flowing, soft, versatile dress it is the ideal dress that every woman should own! It is extremely affordable considering all that it offers and it is made in the USA!

Designer Von Vonni prides himself on providing designer clothes at contemporary prices. He has been designing for as long as he can remember, with a natural affinity for fashion, as a child his imagination ran wild as he drew up creations for his mother and grandmother. Having studied at FIT in NYC where his concept for the Transformer dress started as a school project he has since come a long way and with stints at Marc Jacobs and Donna Karan!

I am in my best friend’s wedding next year and I will definitely be wearing a Von Vonni dress as my bridesmaids dress! This is the most innovative and flexible fashioned dress I have had the pleasure of wearing and it is a must-have staple in any woman’s closet. There is no reason to ever say “I don’t have anything to wear” when you have this dress in your closet J Trendsetters take note, fashions secret weapon is here…

No comments:

Post a Comment