Friday, November 2, 2012

From Modern Day to Monroe 'Curveswithmoves'




From Modern Day to Monroe
source



Recently I had the amazing opportunity to model with a few ladies from The Blogger’s Collective for a special blog post for the lovely War.Worn.Fashion site.
The theme was to turn sexy night out on the town looks and transform them into fashionable and sexy Halloween costumes.
I wore a very sexy white dress that surprisingly worked very well around my curves. The dress, from Von Vonni, is a one size fits all wrap dress. There is literally a million ways to wrap this dress. Usually I’m so hesitant to wear white because it tends to be somewhat unflattering for plus size women. However this dress broke that rule and made me feel sexy without worry!

Photos by www.sashacollins.com
I felt so empowered in this look! Not only is it a great Halloween costume, but it’s sexy and comfortable…particularly fun to dance in! You better believe I was letting the dress flow up and down as a twirled around in my Marilyn Monroe Moment.

The Von Vonni dress is styled with Atelier Minyon jewelry. Makeup by Jessica at Beauty Gnome.
To view the rest of the ladies, check out the fabulous post War.Worn.Halloween.

Buy the transformer dress in white (long) here.









No comments:

Post a Comment